Many people dream to turn their fat into muscles, and it’s quite possible, knowing a few tricks about nutrition and sport.
In order to turn your fat into muscle, you need to provide the body with a healthy diet.
- Eat foods with a high content of protein.
- 45 % of your diet should consist of complex carbohydrates.
- An important aspect of the woman’s diet is fat intake. It can be nuts, fatty fish, and olive oil.
- Choose organic food.
- Vitamins intake promote weight loss by delivering the necessary nutrients to your body.
Follow these tips to build muscle:
- You need to exercise 3-4 times per week and distribute the physical load on different muscle groups properly.
- Insufficient calorie intake slows down muscle growth.
- Consumption of sports supplements also helps to speed up a muscles growth.
- In order to turn fat into muscles, you need to alternate cardio training with strength training.